We are pleased to offer school pictures this year. Picture Day will be Friday, March 5. Van Gogh School Photographers have many measures in place to ensure our staff and students a safe and healthy experience.
Please see the information below based on if your child is an In-Person or Remote Learner:
**8th Grade families - please click here for more details
- Students must wear a mask until the photographer instructs them to remove it.
- 6th/7th Grade - Place your photo order online with Van Gogh before Picture Day. Click here to place your order. Use school code 20081701
- 8th Grade - Place your photo order online with Van Gogh after Picture Day. You will receive proofs a few weeks after picture day and can place an order after receiving them.
- This photo will appear in the Yearbook.
- Students will be called out of class during the time they are present in the building to take their picture.
- Students will go back to class once they have taken their picture.
*DO NOT use the Sign-Up Genius link below. These spots are reserved for our Remote Learning students only.
- Sign-up to take a photo after school-hours (3 p.m. - 6 p.m.) on our Sign-Up Genius.
- Enter the school a few minutes before your designated picture time through Door #11 by the main parking lot. Parents should then go around the building to Door #1 on Norfolk for pick-up.
- When you are done with your photo, you will exit out Door #1 by the main office.
If you do not want your child to have a photo taken at school, or are unable to make it to the times listed on the Sign-Up Genius, please contact Sally Kuhn at email@example.com for an alternate option to have your child in the Yearbook. Please talk with your child before picture day if you do not want them to participate.
Note: There is no make-up day, this is the only day we will be able to host pictures.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Panuska at firstname.lastname@example.org.