Bullying is not tolerated at Westchester Middle School. One of our Warrior Expectations is to "act and interact with others in a kind and respectful way". If a student sees or experiences bullying, they should report it immediately. There are multiple ways to report bullying:
- Fill out an online form using this link (you may choose to remain anonymous)
- Contact an administrator - Greg Leban, Principal email@example.com or Richard Novy, Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report to the office in person or via phone (708-450-2735) or email email@example.com
- Tell a teacher or another staff member
- If one method is not available, students should try another right away (ex. if Mr. Novy is unavailable, report to the office)
Please continue to encourage your student to follow our Warrior Expectations and to report bullying or suspected bullying as soon as they see it.